Adansonia works with your nonprofit board and staff to develop the tools you need to effectively deliver your vital programs. Through hands-on collaborative assessment, design and implementation of strategic plans, management and operations processes, and fundraising programs, Adansonia leads clients to mission-focused success.
If you want to effectively leverage your resources to maximize your impact, Adansonia’s customized transformational consulting, implementation, coaching and training services will help you realize your goals.
- Vision, Mission, Values Development
- Strategic Planning Facilitation and Development
- Strategic Plan Implementation
- Development Audit
- Fundraising Program Design
- Fundraising Plan Development and Implementation
- Donor Acquisition, Cultivation and Retention
- Case statements, brochures, annual reports, appeals, email campaigns, direct mail, etc.
- Board Development
- Organizational Assessment
- Organizational Change Management
- Board and Executive Coaching
- Group and Individual Training
- Brand Development
- Target Audience Analysis and Development
- Marketing Planning and Implementation
- Communication Planning and Implementation
- Channel Analysis and Development
What people are saying:
“Cate is a leader in her industry, and I would highly recommend her to any of my clients.” – Beckie M., Publisher, online parenting resource
“She communicated well, was organized, and took care of the logistics, making my job much easier.” – Shaun S., Wish Granter, children’s nonprofit
“Cate made my job so much easier by being a true partner and excellent communicator. She has a high level of creativity and the knowledge and experience to create successful programs.” – Marcia M., Nonprofit Professional
“Cate showed depth of knowledge, professionalism, and ability to determine what was needed and address it. She exhibited great follow up, follow through and understanding of our needs by being a great questioner and listener.” – Diane S., Nonprofit Board Member
To find out more about how Adansonia can help your nonprofit achieve its strategic, program and fundraising goals, contact Cate Redfern at 314.399.6944 or send her an email to set up a free one hour in person or telephone meeting.