Adansonia values credibility, transparency and trust.
- Cate Redfern is a member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (St. Louis Chapter) and adheres to the AFP Code of Ethical Standards
- Cate Redfern is a Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) and adheres to the CFRE Accountability Standards, International Statement of Ethical Principles in Fundraising, and the Donor Bill of Rights.
Cate’s commitment to excellence and good practice are embodied in the core values that are central to the successful partnership between Adansonia and its clients.
These core values include:
- Passion – Adansonia will only enter into relationships with clients whose mission and services and programs are aligned with Cate’s own values and passions.
- Success – Adansonia will always act in the client’s best interest, and only enter into relationships with clients that Cate truly believes can benefit from her expertise.
- Partnership – the best results are achieved when we combine our collective skills, experience and talents and work together to solve problems in an environment of encouragement, positivity and mutual respect.
- Client-Centered – Adansonia recognizes that there is not one solution for all nonprofits. Cate will provide advice and solutions specific to the challenges and resources of your nonprofit.
To find out more about how Adansonia can help your nonprofit achieve its strategic, program and fundraising goals, contact Cate Redfern at 314.252.0427 or send her an email to set up a free one hour in person or telephone meeting.